There are a lot of things that you can do with parchment paper. You can use it to decorate cakes or cupcakes, as a backing for cards or prints, or even as a template for cutting out your own designs. But what about fish? If you’re anything like us, you probably never thought of parchment paper as a way to fold fish. But fret not! In this blog post, we will show you how to fold parchment paper so that your fish turns out looking flawless and beautiful. ###
Supplies you’ll need
To fold parchment paper for fish, you’ll need a sheet of parchment paper, a pencil or pen, and scissors.
1. Draw a rectangle on the paper that’s about 2 inches wide by 4 inches long. Make the rectangle as even as possible in both width and length.
2. Fold the bottom half of the rectangle up so that it covers the top half of the original rectangle. Make sure that the two edges of the folded section line up perfectly.
3. Use your pencil or pen to make small marks along one side of the folded section, closest to where it meets the original rectangle. These marks will represent where you’ll cut later on.
4. Use scissors to cut along the marks made in step 3, stopping just before you reach the other end of the folded section. If everything goes according to plan, your cuts should create four equal-sized triangles out of your parchment paper triangle: two on top and two on bottom (see image 1).
How to fold parchment paper for fish
Parchment paper is a great way to keep your fish clean and safe while you cook it. First, find a piece of parchment that is the right size for your dish. Next, unfold the parchment so that it’s double the size of the dish. Trace around the dish with a pencil on one side of the parchment paper, then flip it over so that the writing is on the other side. Fold in the middle of the paper, making sure to keep the crease straight. Then, press down firmly on all four edges to seal them together. Finally, cut off any excess parchment paper.
Tips for perfect fish fillets every time
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Cut the fish fillets into equal-sized pieces, being sure to include any bones. Place the fish onto the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the top of each fillet. If using fresh herbs, sprinkle them over the top of the fish. Bake for about 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
4. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
In this article, we will show you how to fold parchment paper the right way so that it is perfect for fish fillets. Folding parchment paper correctly is essential to ensuring that your fish fillets won’t stick to the paper and end up with a terrible presentation. Follow our steps carefully and you’ll be filleting like a pro in no time!