How to make breaded shrimp with flour
Breaded shrimp is a popular dish that can be made at home with just a few simple ingredients. The key to making this dish is to use fresh, quality shrimp. If you use frozen shrimp, be sure to thaw it completely before cooking.
To make breaded shrimp, you will need:
– 1 pound of fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 1 cup of bread crumbs
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 cup of olive oil or vegetable oil
To bread the shrimp, start by dredging them in the flour. Shake off any excess flour and then dip the shrimp in the beaten eggs. Allow the excess egg to drip off before coating the shrimp in the bread crumbs. Season the bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the hot oil and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve the shrimp immediately with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
What you need
When it comes to making breaded shrimp, there are a few things that you will need. First, you will need some shrimp. You can either buy shrimp that is already peeled and deveined or you can buy shrimp with the shell on and peel and devein it yourself. If you are buying shrimp with the shell on, you will also need a shrimp deveiner.
Next, you will need some all-purpose flour. You will use the flour to coat the shrimp before you bread them. You can also use a gluten-free flour if you are avoiding gluten.
To bread the shrimp, you will need some bread crumbs. You can use regular bread crumbs or you can use gluten-free bread crumbs. If you are using regular bread crumbs, you will also need to add some seasonings to them. I like to add garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Finally, you will need some oil for frying. I like to use olive oil, but you can use any type of oil that you like.
Once you have all of your ingredients, you are ready to make your breaded shrimp. First, you will need to peel and devein the shrimp, if you have not already done so. Next, you will need to rinse the shrimp off and pat them dry with a paper towel.
After the shrimp are dry, you will need to coat them in flour. You can do this by putting the flour in a shallow dish and then dredging the shrimp through the flour. Make sure that the shrimp are evenly coated in flour.
Next, you will need to coat the shrimp in the bread crumbs. Again, you can do this by putting the bread crumbs in a shallow dish and then dredging the shrimp through the bread crumbs. Make sure that the shrimp are evenly coated in bread crumbs.
Finally, you will need to fry the shrimp. You can do this by heating oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, you will need to add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are
How to do it
Breaded shrimp is a popular dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main course. It is made by coating shrimp in a mixture of flour and bread crumbs, then frying them until they are golden brown and cooked through.
The key to making good breaded shrimp is to use a light hand when coating the shrimp in the flour and bread crumbs. If you use too much, the breading will be heavy and will overwhelm the delicate flavor of the shrimp.
Here is a step-by-step guide to making breaded shrimp:
1. Start by heating oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. While the oil is heating, mix together the flour, bread crumbs, and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
3. When the oil is hot, dredge the shrimp in the flour mixture, making sure to coat them evenly.
4. Carefully place the shrimp in the hot oil and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
5. Remove the shrimp from the oil with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
6. Serve the shrimp warm, with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious shrimp!
Are you looking for an easy and delicious shrimp recipe? Try this breaded shrimp with flour recipe! It is perfect for a quick and easy meal.
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon paprika
-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
-1/4 teaspoon dried basil
-1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
-1/4 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 cup milk
-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
-1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
-1/4 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, basil, and oregano.
3. In another shallow bowl, whisk together milk and egg.
4. In a third shallow bowl, mix together bread crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
5. Dip shrimp in flour mixture, then dip in milk mixture, and finally coat with bread crumb mixture.
6. Place shrimp on a lightly greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.