How to make lemon shrimp
How to make lemon shrimp?
– 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place shrimp in a large resealable bag. Add flour, and shake to coat.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp, and cook until opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
4. Remove shrimp from skillet, and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with lemon juice, and sprinkle with parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven until shrimp are pink and slightly charred around the edges, about 10 minutes.
What you need
2 What you need
In order to make lemon shrimp, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/4 cup of lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
In addition to the above ingredients, you will also need a large skillet and a mixing bowl.
First, start by heating the olive oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. While the oil is heating up, mix together the flour, salt, black pepper, thyme, basil, and oregano in the bowl.
Once the oil is hot, dredge the shrimp in the flour mixture until they are coated and then add them to the skillet. Cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes per side, or until they are pink and opaque.
Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set them aside on a plate. Add the lemon juice to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute, or until the juice has thickened.
Add the shrimp back to the skillet and toss with the lemon sauce. Serve immediately.
Making lemon shrimp is easy and only requires a few simple steps. The first step is to rinse the shrimp in cold water. This will help to remove any dirt or debris that may be on the shrimp. The next step is to peel the shrimp. You can do this by simply removing the shell and the tail. The last step is to devein the shrimp. This is the process of removing the black vein that runs along the back of the shrimp. To do this, simply make a small slit along the back of the shrimp and remove the vein.
Lemon shrimp is a popular dish that can be made quickly and easily. Here are four tips to make the perfect lemon shrimp:
1. Use fresh lemons. The fresher the lemon, the more flavor it will add to the dish.
2. Use shrimp that is fresh or frozen. Frozen shrimp is often more affordable and just as delicious.
3. Be careful not to overcook the shrimp. shrimp only need to be cooked for a few minutes until they are pink and opaque.
4. Add some fresh herbs for extra flavor. Parsley, basil, and thyme all go well with lemon shrimp.